Apply to be a Substitute ECE Teacher Today!April 26, 2023
Miracle Spaces Grant Opportunity Now Open!
Thank you for your interest in the JAM Team Foundation’s Miracle Spaces grant application! This grant is intended to help Early Childhood Education (ECE) providers establish or improve existing STEAM-based indoor/outdoor play spaces for the children they serve. This grant is open to all Keystone STAR 1, 2, 3 or 4 providers. For this grant opportunity, priority will be given to facilities operating at a Keystone STARS level 2 and below who are members of the ECE Learning Alliance, in order to enhance their quality and support STEAM-based activities. Applicants are required to set up a meeting with their ELRC Quality Coach to discuss the application and what equipment would be most suitable for their facility.
The full application and instructions can be accessed by clicking the image on the right or clicking this link. Please direct all questions and send completed applications to scholarships@JAMTeam.org.
The Miracle Spaces grant process will operate on the following timeline for the 2023-2024 granting period:
· October 19th, 2023—Miracle Spaces grant application process announced to ECE Learning Alliance members and the application opens. ELRC Quality Coaches will send an email to all of their providers within a week of this date. Applications may begin to be submitted to
scholarships@JAMTeam.org and Quality Coaches will begin reaching out to applicants using the process described above.
· December 1st, 2023—Miracle Spaces grant application review begins and awards will start being made.
· January 15, 2024—Last day to submit applications to scholarships@JAMTeam.org.
· January 31, 2024—Quality Coach meeting must be completed by this date.
· February 15, 2024—Final grant awards will be made by this date (or earlier if available funds are exhausted).
· June 1st, 2024—Final installation and area photos must be submitted to scholarships@JAMTeam.org by this date.